6.14.2010

Voodoo Doll for Keeps

My  week usually starts with Monday and isn't it a good way to start your week by receiving something from someone special, someone dear to you? Earlier between 3:30 to 4:45 am, I've got a little dolly from my sister. It's a little doll key chain and I like it. Wait, it's a bit of an understatement. I love it! It may look simple and a mediocre to some. A cliche but "it's the thought that counts" right? This is a voodoo doll key chain. As we all know, Voodoo dolls are believed to be the works of evil bringing bad luck to another person but I'm not going to join the bandwagon. This doll will be the perfect symbol of our sisterly bond. 
I found this really nice poem (by an anonymous writer). I sincerely dedicate it to my two sisters! Here it goes:

WE HAVE LAUGHED TOGETHER
You've been my sister
for many years,
We've laughed together
And shed some tears.
We've had harsh words,
And pulled some hair
But against the world
We are a terrific pair.
Our times together are very few,
I just want to say I LOVE YOU!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment