6.03.2010

The Fearless Maiar's Infiltrator

In my quest for inner peace and blessed solitude, I have met the Fearless Maiar. For almost twenty three years of my life, I thought I have gained the power of self control but I was wrong. You might be wondering who or what is a fearless maiar. The fearless maiar is a potbellied beast, who has hooves for a feet and a snout that spurts a green mucus in the sudden burst of it's laughter. Yes, it's almost the same as a pig and I hate to admit that the fearless maiar is more intellectually capable than me.

The fearless maiar is a she. She is the mother of all monstrosity and who ever comes in her way experiences her wrath. One example of that was when I was in my formative years. She's not yet the fearless maiar I know now. I can vaguely remember her face back then but the shame and terror I felt are still fresh. I was sitting on my throne, in perfect zen, almost in the state of nirvana as I answer the call of nature. Suddenly, I heard a loud bang as the door swung open. I scrambled to my feet and asked for her friendshp. She is willing to accept the offer but in return, I must dip my fit in the pool of excrement. Imagine how a cute child would feel. Dip her feet in that yellow almost greeny goop? Gross! Stupid I was, I did it and friendship granted.

After many years in alliance with the fearless maiar, life has never been easy. Long years of struggle and endurance. Yes, there are years of sunshines but pain and gruesomeness are second only in definition if you're with this vile fiend.

Now, as I wake up from this nightmarish slumber, I have come up with a few clever plans. Plans of eliminating this behemoth, the cause of my suffering. First in the list, make her day a total devastation by spitting phlegm on her breakfast. Disguise phlegm as a syrup on her pancakes. My evil little scheme! Wonderful! I have few more plans in my mind but I'll try this one first.

I know right now you are still in thought and still grasping if what or who the fearless maiar is. Well, the fearless maiar is my big sister(evil grin). You can actually see for yourself by going to this site: http://tthraolce.blogspot.com/

Don't take everything seriously though..LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment