12.09.2010

Happy Holidays

The first thing that came into my mind when I decided to write this post is that the year is soon going to end. I almost forgot that there's still Christmas day to look forward to. Thanks to my freelance work, my brain is being racked to the point that I almost forgot the day Jesus was born. It's sort of a big deal for me since this is another Christmas season where I'll be going to spend Christmas at home after spending the last two years of it in a cold work cubicle.  Aside from that, the Christmas season is a form of an alarm clock which reminds us that the year is going to end. So I guess, my first thought is still given justification after all.  

Anyway, this month had commenced wonderfully for me. Although there were plans last month that had been intercepted due to certain reasons, still everything turned out to be satisfactory. This wasn't what I had hoped for but the result is far greater. Indeed, God's plans coupled with our persevering actions are way way better. For now, I'll just enjoy this month and make the most out of it!

Happy Holidays!☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment