1.02.2014

Remembering 2013!

A happy new year!

It's been a long while since the last time I visited and posted something on this blog. I was occupied with work, friends and family, making goals and fulfilling some of my dreams. I'm glad to be back!

The 2013 was very dramatic for many of us especially to many of my countrymen who were devastated by the supertyphoon Haiyan. My heart goes to them and with that I realized that many of us are fortunate to be able to make it to another day. We all had our share of ups and downs and 2013 for me was more of making major decisions in life.

I finally decided to let go and forgive those who have hurt me and done me wrong. I'm glad I did because it would've been a waste of great memories and precious times if I hadn't done so. It's a nice feeling to finally able to move on and let go of the bad experiences of the past. :-)

When 2013 commenced, I decided to make some of my plans into actions. However, I got a bit hesitant to start because of the risks. After many contemplations, I decided to try. I started makig things happen and checked some of the items on my bucketlists. I quit my job that I kinda like. It was a battle fought hard and when I thought I was losing, there's always this Hand that always told me to not stop.

2014 is a new year and a new challenge. My motto is to think positive and let the flow of life take me to where I want to go. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment