2.07.2012

Bading Goodbye


The rain is about to pour and a light breeze is blowing making the leaves fall and flutter to the ground. It seems like the weather and I is one. It is sympathizing, expressing the feelings I can't show. The darkness is slowly crawling its way out, consuming the light and I know anytime today the sky will cry. The streets were lonely and empty when I passed by  except for the random vehicles and civilians passing by.  I heard  muffled voices inside those brick homes. I traversed  with my normal walk feeling a little  heavy inside. No, I was and I'm still feeling  heavy. I am back at this lonely place where all I can see are the four, paint-peeling walls. But nothing is lonelier than what I am feeling right now and perhaps I am the loneliest being  on the planet. My heart's crying inside and it's sore. I want to cry and I wish my eyes are welling with tears but there is no more to pour. I'll just let the sky cry for me. Let it flood until all these hurt are washed away. I wish I could do more than just sulk but what good will it do? It wouldn’t change the fact that you're going to fulfill your dreams somewhere and you're taking all my dreams away because you are everything I dreamed for. I wish we are actors in a movie where I can say "stay" and you'd say "I will." But this is reality and a lot of non-fiction stories do not have happy endings. Maybe in time I can say goodbye but not now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment