1.31.2012

Changes



I looked at the date and just realized that it's already the second month of the year. When you are occupied, time really ticks fast. Fortunately, it wasn’t a wasted time. Walking down memory lane, I can see that January  was indeed the beginning of change for me this year.

Career wise,  I decided to move to chat support. Though I'm back to taking calls for the past two weeks, I know that I'm already  a part of a different team and work routine. Maybe I'm just so fed up of taking calls, that I want to try something new and something different from what I'm currently doing. This career change also means acquiring a new skill which is a good addition to my resume and an improvement to my professional marketability.

For the last 3 years, I have been planning to get my passport but due to laziness and probably unwillingness, I wasn’t able to process it. What's the use of planning when there is no action? But after 3 years of planning, I finally made a move to process it through online appointment. After setting the appointment, I went to DFA all by myself in this unfamiliar place. Gladly, it didn’t take a whole day to process it and in a few days time, I will be able to get my hands on that little brown book which is my primary ticket to tour the world.

When it comes to health, I've been going to the gym and have been doing a one hour jogging regularly. I've been meaning to do these last year and told myself that I should really do it this year. It's not only about losing weight but it's also about being more conscious to my health especially that my line of work is prone to illnesses.

It might sound superficial to include physical change but physical appearance is also a factor that can make or break a person's confidence and outlook towards life. This year, instead of going straight, I opted to go for dyed curly locks. Hair is our crowning glory and when we change our do, it really makes a huge difference on how we look. I like it and so does a lot of people.

Change of Attitude? Well, I've been telling myself lately to refrain from seeing the bad side of people. I'm always reminding myself that one mistake is not enough to forget their good side. I'm also pushing myself to become emotionally stronger because I think that there is no point lingering on something that will only bring us hurt.  Thus, I told myself to always move on and know that there is a rainbow after the rain.

I have always been open to changes and new ideas . This year, I am widening my doors for better changes and greater ideas and opportunities. I am looking forward to experience something new and different. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment