9.10.2011

Miss Independent

I know I can do it!

For the past two months, I was having difficulties going to and from work. But after too much contemplation, I've finally decided to move in to my new place which is a 15-minute ride from work. It's small and I share it with a co-employee but we have our own bathroom and water and electricity are already included in the monthly rent. Cheap right? Yey!

This experience is not new to me but it still gave me excitement and quite a bit of hesitation because I'm going to start again from scratch and I only have myself to depend to. But looking forward, it's fun to know that I can stay out late at night, go home anytime I want, manage my own finances and everything in between. Independence can definitely bring a hell lot of fun!☺♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment