7.07.2010

Memorabilia

After years of waiting, finally I have it in my hands. Two fruitful years, that's how long it took for its completion. Bound with a hard material and made up of glossy pages, one can easily throw it in a fire and turn it into ashes. I hope not for although it's just made of something that can easily be burnt, it costs a million dreams, nostalgias and memories that turns it into a priceless gem. Our yearbook. Our Class had waited for it and now we have a hard copy of our memories during the times of toil, hardwork, sleepless nights burning the candle, and laughter.



( bear with my poor photography skills, if these are even considered as part of photography)

I'm a bit unsatisfied with my yearbook picture-as always just like the first time I saw it way back then. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment