7.16.2010

Man’s BFF, My BFF


The sun came down. The sky is starless. The ground is moist from the recent rain. The rain passed but inside me the storm is still lashing its wrath. My heart is heavy. I've tried to but it's impossible. I was careless and insensitive. I hate myself! I could have made a difference but the fight was over. There's nothing I could do.

We would be digging his grave tomorrow. I don't want to cry but there's a big lump on my throat. My baby, my son, my love, deceased. I will always love my Teddie, my Tatum, Titus, man's bestfriend, my bestfriend.

This post is in memory of him...RIP. (Summer of 2007-July 2010)

"God's finger touched him, and he slept."-Alfred, Lord Tennyson

1 comments:

Sue said...

chel..karon ra jud q kabasa aning mga comments.waah!luoy jud ako baby doggy.

Post a Comment