10.01.2010

Remembering September


It's a hot first day of October. It is so hot that even while sitting, I am sweating and to think that our house is situated in a place where there are plenty of trees and vegetation. The sun is not at its full peak so I guess the right term for this is "humid." Personally, today's weather is comparable to that of September. It was not at its full peak yet it is worth the buzz! Why? Because...

September was the month for all the aftermaths that had happened in August. The "major major" thingy of Ms. Venus Raj wasn't stale yet especially when there was an additional blunder from the former Ms. Universe Gloria Diaz regarding it.  The hostage taking scene at Quirino Grand Stand was still one of the talks of the town, whether Filipinos are still allowed or not to enter the territory of Hongkong after the drama. Good news is, yes, we are still allowed to go there. At least it won't spoil the fun of the Disneyland and shopping dreamers including me. Another thing was the controversial showbiz talk like that of Mariel and Robin who had a whirlwind romance in addition to Charice's casting on Glee. It was also a month to remember the 9/11 tragedy. 

September is also my birth month that no matter what I do, it will always play a big part in my heart. Although we only had ice cream and chocolate cupcakes on my birth day still, I am thankful for reaching this age and for getting my fair share of blessings plus the greetings from family and friends are more than enough to celebrate my day. It was 23 on 23rd. Love it!

September was very fun since after months of under house arrest, I was able to see old friends. There was a lot of food and drink treats, free rides, and the never ending talks and telltales.  As a result, my energy drained. Still, it was fun, fun, fun!

Right now, Mr. Sunshine is finally out, smiling and sharing the heat. I am almost done with Percy Jackson and the Olympians and though it wasn't as good as with Harry Potter Series, I had fun adventuring with Percy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment