6.08.2010

Insanity

Flock of birds flying south. The clouds in unison. Darkening the already dimmed sky. A rumble somewhere, sign of an incoming rain. People in a hurry on this busy street, afraid of getting wet. Not for me.

Everyday, I saunter this harried aisle. My death march. Weary, that's what I am. Wish I could let go but no. Cowardice is for the weak. I don't belong there anymore.

As I drift into nothingness, I saw your bleak visage. Haunting me. The gaping hole tearing me as I go down memory lane. The rain poured. Trickling. Disguising the onslaught of tears.

A decade ago you were my silent reverie turned reality. The meaning of my existence until that horrible day. You left, left me dying. I wish I knew why. I was clueless. I am still clueless.

Time flies by. Today is my renaissance. I am stronger. I am numb, numb most of the time. I am loving and hating myself. I wish you could see the new me.

The rain stopped. The night is starless.A whiff of air on my dirty face. I'm back to reality. I'd be traversing this streets again. I'd be fording ditches as I laugh in my own world. 

1 comments:

Sue said...

@mich thanks2x a lot..if I make millions out of this or probably get famous, you'll be one of the top ten in the list under "thanks to/credits"...harharhar!

Post a Comment